a stitch-saver! i got tired of the many, many stitches being plucked out while transporting my projects (i bring them with me a lot!) so i decided to do something about it. here’s a little mini tutorial to keep your stitches in place:
1. here’s your hook through your last stitch. keep it here!
2. insert hook as if youre about to begin the next stitch, but dont bring up a loop!
3. lay a small piece of contrasting (so you can find it later) yarn on the hook and
4. pull it through both stitches.
5. hold one end and pull the other up through both stitches so you have a single strand coming up through both.
6. make a lil bow so it wont come unraveled with your work and your stitches are safe during your travels!